- High pressure and temperature capabilities: 670 bar, 450°C
- High efficiency and reliability with simplified maintenance
- Pull-through design available on request
- Internal volute casing and a back-to-back impeller configuration
- Low net positive suction head
- Reverse hydraulics available to operate as hydraulic power-recovery turbine
- Refinery and petrochemical: reactor feed in hydrocracking, ammonia charge processes, carbamate
- Enhanced oil recovery injection: treated seawater, seawater, CO₂ injection, oil flow line
- Gas treatment: amine services for gas sweetening
Baker Hughes DDHF Centrifugal Pump
IEG offers a wide range of completion tools such as this simple completion installation. It features a mandatory Sub-Surface Safety Valve (SSSV) at the top followed by tubing accessories such as flow coupling to smooth out any turbulent production fluid or gas.
Following down the hole, are the flow control tools such as lock mandrels and corresponding landing nipples. Sometimes a sliding sleeve communication tool is run to add additional control with the annulus between tubing OD and casing ID.
The Locator Seal unit stabbed into the packer provide flexibility for future workover while the packer stays in the hole as an effective isolation of production fluid with a plug at the bottom Selective Landing Nipple.
Seal Bore Extension caters for tube movement due to temperature fluctuation. Wireline Entry guide at the bottom allows for ease of wireline instrument re-entry on it’s way back up.
Finally, the mill out extension provide a hang off for the packer mandrel when the slips and element are milled out.
Proven performance, upstream and downstreamDDHF pumps incorporate proven solutions to common materials, pressure, flow rate, installation, and integration challenges faced in upstream oil and gas applications. They also deliver exceptional performance in heavy-duty refinery and petrochemical applications—easily handling fluids with low specific gravity, pressures reaching 670 bar, and temperatures up to 450°C. Key design features include an internal volute casing and a back-to-back impeller configuration, which simplifies maintenance, reduces downtime, and guarantees high reliability. The package also includes customization options to best suit each customer’s unique project requirements.
CO2 applicationsTo reduce carbon footprint, our DDHF product line includes a compact machinery layout option for high-density CO2 pumping. An extensive research campaign was performed with International Labs to characterize many CO2/hydrocarbon mixtures, and design the hydraulics to best fit the fluid evolution. The pump's performance has been extensively validated with rigorous multi-speed testing at our factory. Full lifecycle support We can provide full onsite support during installation and commissioning to guarantee flawless execution and quick response. After installation, we can support continuous improvement throughout the pump’s operating life with conversion, modifications and upgrades, including:
- Impeller modification or diffuser replacement to match actual operating conditions
- Wear-ring upgrade to composite materials that reduce internal leakage, and increase efficiency with clean fluids
- Super finishing of internal wetted surfaces to increase efficiency