Learn more about our corporate profile & structure
Incorporated in 2006, Integrated Engineering Group (IEG) is a leading provider of oil & gas products and upstream & downstream integrated engineering services to the energy and marine industries.
Headquartered in Singapore, IEG operates facilities in Singapore and Indonesia with sales & marketing representative offices across Asia Pacific regions. Formerly known as Subsea Structure Pte Ltd, the company was renamed to IEG in 2016 to reflect a wider market reach besides turnkey manufacturing of subsea and offshore frames.
With a strong and experienced corporate management team who is collectively responsible for strategic planning, operations and overall management, backed by highly trained and experienced team of engineers, the management team ensures the successful execution of projects of varying scope and complexity.
IEG’s mission is to deliver efficient and environmentally friendly products, innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to our customers.
We are committed to:
- Honesty, Transparency and Integrity in our dealings within the company, as well as with our customers and suppliers
- Our contribution to Health, Safety and Environment for the well-being of our people, customers and society. Optimising customer satisfaction through a Quality mind-set in our product and services.
Health, Safety, Environmental
and Quality Statement
- IEG believes strongly in emphasising on health, safety, the environment, and quality in order to lead in the growth and success of our customers and our business.
- Being accredited with the API Q1 and API ISO 9001, IEG also maintains and strictly adheres to ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 certification with our in-house policies and trainings.
- We continue to invest in our capabilities and have recently been audited successfully in API 11D1 (Packers) and 14L (Flow Control) monogram licenses.
- We have put in place plan to include 14A (Sub-surface Controlled Safety Valve, SCSSV) by the end of 2017.